INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Online collects the following data visiting our webpages onlinesverige.se, tellmenow.online, signmenow.online and 3c-online.co.uk:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your data online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Online collects your data so that we can contact you
- with an offer of our services,
- in purpose of recruiting you to Online (ONLY if you have chosen to be contacted of this reason)
Online will not share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Online securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Online will keep your data for six months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
What are your data protection rights?
Online would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data in accordance with GDPR.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Online correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Online to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Online erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Online restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Online’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Online transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com or call us on +46 46 270 10 00.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites no cookies are placed on your device.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +46 46 270 10 00
Or write to us at: Online Sverige, Skiffervägen 10, 224 78, Lund, Sweden
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Online has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish authority Datainspektionen, www.datainspektionen.se.